Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Out Thursday and Friday

The sitter who watches my daughter lost her son over the weekend in a horrible accident so she had to take off from watching our daughter this week. Unfortunately, my backup sitter is about to give birth (due in a week) and doesn't feel comfortable watching any children (understandable). So, my husband and I are taking turns staying home with her this week. I will be out on Thursday and Friday. I wanted to let everyone know in case you child comes home saying things were crazy in the art room. Mrs. Sojda, a guest teacher who most kindergarten children know already, will be my sub. She will be following all of my plans; she stopped in yesterday to go over everything. The children will be painting and color mixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment